The data provided to Confezioni Andrea Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Varese (VA), 21100, via Friuli 8, legally registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Varese, REA N° VA 355028, VAT N°IT03482960121, through the website www.confezioniandrea.com when an estimate on the services provided by Confezioni Andrea Italia S.r.l. and/or information on its products is/are required, will be processed according to the data protection laws and regulations [Regulation UE n.2016/679 (GDPR), art. 13]. Confezioni Andrea Italia S.r.l. informs the user of the following.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller of the data processing is Confezioni Andrea Italia S.r.l. (hereinafter “Confezioni Andrea”),with registered office in Varese (VA), 21100, via Friuli 8, legally registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Varese, REA N° VA 355028, VAT N° IT03482960121, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Nature of data processed and scope of data processing
Only personal and non-sensitive data are processed, considering that ‘personal data’ shall mean any information relating to natural persons who are or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information.
User data is collected and used for the following purposes:
1. In order to carry out the request of the estimate on the services provided by Confezioni Andrea and/or to supply the information on the Confezioni Andrea’s products or for purposes related or connected to the carrying out the request of estimate and/or the supply of information, to perform Confezioni Andrea’s obligations laid down by the law, by regulations or Community directives and legislation and to exercise its rights in judicial proceedings.
3. Mandatory/ voluntary conferment of data
The conferment of data required when the user submits the request of estimate on the services provided by Confezioni Andrea and/or of information on its products for the purposes described in the foregoing section 2A is compulsory, since it is strictly necessary to perform the activities necessary or related to the fulfilment of the estimate’s request and/or to the supply of required information and to comply with legal obligations. In case the user refuses to supply such data for the purposes set in section 2A, Confezioni Andrea will not be able to provide the requested estimate and/ or the information.
4. Communication data
User’s personal data will be communicated to personnel appointed by Confezioni Andrea in order to provide services connected and instrumental to the fulfilment of the estimate’s request and/or to the supply of required information, within the scope and in keeping with instructions given.
In particular, the data may be communicated to:
1. persons, companies and professional firms, which carry out consultancy activities, or cooperation with Confezioni Andrea in connection with accounting, administrative, legal, tax and finance matters;
2. subjects appointed or designated by Confezioni Andrea in order to carry out the activities or part of them related to the fulfilment of the estimate’s request and/or to the supply of required information, such as the customer service, also if handled through outsourcing;
3. Public Administrations for the performance of official duties within the limits established by law or regulation.
The user’s data will not be circulated.
5. Methods adopted of data processing
User’s data is collected electronically, when the user fills in the form on the Site, in the section "Contact Us", and as a result of the crossing the information or parts of the information, as well as in relation to the use of e-mail service.
The user’s data are processed through recording, consultation, communication, storing, cancellation operations mainly with electronic means, in compliance with adequate measures to protect the safety and confidentiality of the data.
User’s data are stored in electronic media, are kept and filed in a server located in Italy owned by Confezioni Andrea. Confezioni Andrea declares that the data stored on its servers are protected against the risk of intrusion and of unauthorized access and to have taken appropriate safety measures to ensure the integrity and availability of data and the protection of areas and rooms used for their custody and accessibility.
User’s data will be processed by personnel appointed by Confezioni Andrea as data processor or persons in charge of the processing, with respects to their tasks and the instructions received by the Confezioni Andrea.
Confezioni Andrea grants the maximum level of safety in handling with personal data.
6. User’s rights
The user has the right to obtain, in any moment, confirmation on the presence of his/her personal data, and the purposes for which such data is processed. The user has also the right to ask for the updating or rectification, cancellation or block of data and to oppose to its processing in whole or in part.
Below user's rights are indicated. In particular:
1. The user shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The user shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processor and the representative designated;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processor or persons in charge of the processing.
3. The user shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations under the previous letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The user shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The user shall send a request to the Confezioni Andrea, also by a person in charge of the processing, using the following e-mail email@example.com, or phone number +39 0332261562, - 222, in order to exercise the rights herein described and to receive information on the parties who store the data or to whom/which the data is communicated, as data processor or persons in charge of processing.
Data processing will last no more than the time necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected in compliance with the law.